Value Based Networking Audio Library
Even excellent networkers have some areas they could improve on. Below you will find a series of audio files with helpful tips on how to advance your Value Based Networking skills.
1. I can always get appts or get through via phone to people on my most important list.
2. I feel confident in my ability to connect with powerful people. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3. I have a personal budget that I spend to bring value to my most important contacts.
4. I have a plan of where I am going in the future and who is critical to my success.
5. I have a strong mentor within my organization and one outside. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
6. I have made significant investments in enhancing my networking skills.
7. I invest 4 hours every week with people in my network. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
8. I invest daily in identifying ways to add value to my most important relationships.
9. I live by the motto: “Add value to others before expecting anything in return”
10. I maintain a list of my top 50 network targets.
11. I make a conscious choice of who is in my network and why.
12. More people know me than I know.
13. My colleagues often comment on how much value I bring to the work place.
14. My key business contacts would describe me to others as a friend and advisor.
15. My family, friends and business contacts are integrated. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX